Civil Geospatial Services is committed to a sustainable future and will not only endeavor to implement the principles of Sustainability but also look to the future sustainable growth of the company which will be assisted by the following principles:
- By sharing the sustainability goals and plans of the clients we work with.
- Assess eco-footprint to identify environmental impacts and move towards more sustainable practices
- Increasing awareness of sustainability throughout the company and encourage employee participation in further developing our Sustainability procedures.
- Ensuring that our operations have minimal impact on climate change by following the principles of the Civil Geospatial Services Environmental Policy and/or the Principle Contractors’ Environment Policy.
- Ensuring that our staff are not allocated tasks that are beyond their skill level and that they hold the necessary inductions and training to undertake allocated work,
- Maximizing the number of employees who reside in the location of the project.
- Minimize impacts on the environment, by taking into consideration the efficient use of energy, water and other resources, minimization of waste generation and the safe and responsible disposal of residual waste.
- Minimizing the impact our operations have on the community, health, wellbeing, and safety by ensuring we adhere to the Principle Contractor Community Liaison plans.
- By implementing innovative technology, processes, or systems to help achieve project goals
Company representatives will be accountable for meeting environmental and social responsibilities by demonstrating leadership, establishing measurable targets and reporting performance. This policy will be reviewed and updated annually.